1. Over schedule yourself!
2. Spend way over budget, even getting into debt!
3. Try to decorate the outside of your house like the Griswald's!
4. Load up all the kids, their stuff, your stuff & travel in a short amount of time!
5. Be sure all your gifts are handmade!
6. Make sure you keep every tradition going from both sides of the family!
7. Stay up all night getting all those Christmas letters & cards addressed!
8. Get out of your routine....don't exercise....& definitely over-eat!
9. Make sure you set your alarm for 4am for those Black Friday sales!
10. Have elaborate holiday meals that you spend hours shopping for, cooking, & baking....that's all gone in 10 minutes!
You might be thinking....well I ENJOY doing all those things!....and indeed you might!....but are your holidays relaxing & enjoyable as they could be?
How would you like this season to be one of your best?
Join me for a 4 part group coaching class, "How to Stress Less This Holiday Season".
We will meet every Thursday night, (with the exception of Thanksgiving) beginning, November 10 from 7:00-8:00 pm CST.
I will open each class, then you will have an opportunity to be coached around issues that pertain to you specifically.
This class will be held over the phone, so there are no geographical boundaries. If you are unable to attend live, it will be recorded!
Because this is a group class it is extremely economical...sign up before November 8 & get the early-bird pricing of only $25!
After that date, it will increase to $35! Sign up today & intentionally make this holiday season your best!